G. Vrikis & Associates LLC has been acting for and on behalf of clients in matters relating to applications for a License under Cyprus Law to offer financial services, assistance with regulatory requirements and compliance matters, assistance with preparation of Business Plan and relevant Operation Manuals, representation before the Cyprus Securities and Stock Exchange Commission (“CySEC”) and is uniquely placed to assist its clients with the full range of services required to establish and operate a Cyprus Investment Firm (“CIF”).
Our team has the requisite experience to assist you with, amongst others, the following matters:
- Structure and license EU and non-EU based Investments Firms and Investments Funds;
- Prepare all required internal, risk-management, anti-money laundering, and compliance procedures and manuals on the basis of applicable laws, regulations and guidelines;
- Assistance with the preparation of a Business Plan;
- Control and effect all procedures and applications required to obtain the relevant license;
- Assistance with establishment of a CIF (or expanding the license of an existing CIF) to other jurisdictions, such as the United Kingdom, Malta, Belize, BVI, Seychelles and New Zealand.
- Offer advisory services on Compliance matters for MiFID I & II, FATCA, the Alternative Investments Fund Managers Directive (‟AIFMD”) and Anti-Money Laundering and prevention of Terrorist Financing.
- Assistance for the conduct and preparation of due diligence reports.